Monday, February 18, 2013

I give you magic...

Here is the blog I started writing earlier today:

 "If I were allowed the chance to give anything I want to give, to every soul on the planet, what would I choose? Money, gold, new houses??? No. If I could give you anything, I would give you a magic mirror. This mirror shows you who you really are. You would see who you truly are without the ego, without the fear. You are your own unique you. There is not another one."

This is as far as I got before my computer froze up. It was clear to me I was being guided to not finish or post this. That really confused me because I knew I was divinely inspired. But, knowing my intuition is always right, I left it on my computer screen and abandoned the project.

Then, several hours later, I went into meditation. In very deep trance meditation, I was told the following:

"Trime Light is coming."

It was clear to me that we are being granted, in the very near future, a miracle in evolution. A miracle is the equivalent of a large wrinkle in a carpet. To get from one end of the carpet to the other, a wrinkle produces a "collapse" in time.

Trine Light is a light used to shine light sideways into darkness. Time of learning is propelled forward by leaps and bounds.

Trime Light is a combination of Trine Light and Time. And the awakening begins.

 Let those with ears to hear, understand...



7 comments:

  1. I can see energy. tonight i again saw this sideways light come in at my hairdressers place. i was meditating while she went to get a smock to cut my hair and I saw her twin flame in"the one that got away" and the light came in sideways into the room. we had been talking about the video I muscle tested and saw him clearly. She keeps thinking this previous bf is a tf but i had to explain...he's a soulmate not tf. oddly there is some similiar facial features.
    For the last few weeks. there have been six miracles very close to me.. and one most recent is that i do not need my thyroid.-- the other is that i was working in a future timeline with my true love. but i had to back off for reasons i am not sure-perhaps the karmic ending had not developed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing. That's very interesting! :) The "sideways light" is here. Everything we tried before that didn't work, might now work. :) <3

      Delete
  2. i keep my ego minimal ..i do it by seeing the large rolls of toilet paper i wear on my wrists every night at work...this i hold dearly..my job has given me the ability to think and see things as they are...stark visualization no rose color nor scented ...i remember being born..and before..i remember my first steps and the thoughts in my head at 9 months...the energy within ...i can best describe a jumpy..it likes to move fast..even when the body is old it is still racing up through and around the ground wire called the body..as the charges from space increase the spirit within is responding...excited..

    6 months ago..my husband and i went to bed..he already had the lights off..i just put my head down..and a brilliant light filled my space..i said to myself ...oh god its the big one..i am leaving now...no..no something said..not in my voice...in this light stood 3 men.....quiet yourself ...i realized that i was being given a gift...they stood before me..tall very white..long white hair ...arms up in a V shape touching...as it felt forever yet gone in what was a flash...i looked at my husband and said...something just happened to me...and he gave me a hug...the light of the universe presses headily on us now...it moves in a vertical slant..peace to you sister...from upstate ny..

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I've told you, Gina, and mentioned in some of my videos, I have been seeing this flashes of light in my peripheral vision for some time now. You even gave it a name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...sometimes when it is very quiet ..i see a main light source with cascades of vertical light ...pulsates..some days it looks like rain outside...yet it is not...this is well documented at the spiritless site science.gov...it usually is called names like electron storms..or flux....but then you get the random heavy load coming in..beautiful..the sparking has been high....my hands tingle all the time.....when i type as in this message...the electrons are dancing off of the screen...Gina gave it a cosmic name! and science gives it their name...and so it is one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this sideways light in my bedroom 3 nights ago and later my heart center opened even more that it was. I felt as though I was going to leave my chair and just float up. previous to that I really thought my heart center was open...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was having a dream ..in the dream i said to an unknown entity.."the number 3 is a ritualistic number? and the voice screamed yes...i was sweating and tossing...bang the light came on in the room...this morning something woke me up...it was light got up check the sky...i went back to bed..i was feeling the energy ..very jumbled and bang the light came on...so what ever is happening to day is very strong...peace

    ReplyDelete